Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i shaved mine to pretty much stubble about a year and a half ago after years of having my beard. didn’t even recognize myself :lol:

never again

I went from a pretty formidable looking dude to the spitting image of a 20 year-old elf. I immediately regretted the decision.

For those who have a good track record for copping manually. Do you use Mac or PC? I’m due for an upgrade and I’ve been a Mac user for over a decade, but I’m considering getting a PC. I’ve been fairly successful using Mac over the years but I've seen some people say PC > Mac when it comes to copping. I’m sure the difference is negligible in reality, but I’m curious what everyone else uses.

I went from a mac to a pc for other reasons, but I don't notice much of a difference when copping supreme. I might be slightly faster with M&K tho.

Anyone know how many box logo hooded pieces Supreme usually produces and did that amount change for the 25th anniversary release? I assume it would.

so... anyone hear about the crystals falling off yet?

just one wash, or casual brush against a shoulder bag or seatbelt strap, and it's all over!

I guess it’s a marathon, not a sprint.

we must push past the chewy chunks, to achieve total spiritual creamyness

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom