Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what waist size correlates to Supreme's sweatpants/pants size? I'm currently a 32 and wasn't too sure if that's considered a Medium, thanks

No more Supreme tees for me after seeing the ones from last season...Shape, quality, prints are totally off.

In for a white water bottle and rust or multicolored beanie on Monday hopefully. All the boards look dope too, but it's too late for me to start collecting those now lol.

No more Supreme tees for me after seeing the ones from last season...Shape, quality, prints are totally off.

In for a white water bottle and rust or multicolored beanie on Monday hopefully. All the boards look dope too, but it's too late for me to start collecting those now lol.
Agreed. The sizing on stuff is so annoying now!

welp best of luck to you instore ppl tomorrow.

think youll be fine regardness of what time slot you have.

i know nothing though so dont quote me

Speaking of horrible fit. How does last seasons BOGO crewneck fit? I have a DS large in storage, never tried on. I own the camo crewneck from a few years ago and that was a medium, pretty boxy fit but it works. May exchange the 2018 one for a medium.

F8A5853F-A6F6-43FD-8931-245AD8B99B5F.jpeg

9D69F40A-D417-4999-9746-7FD949E62954.jpeg

a4b5724d782e457695174cc7572b00ba_sqr.jpg

Spotlight Keychain
Weather resistant rubber LED light keychain. Runs up to 20 hours on glow setting.

Speaking of horrible fit. How does last seasons BOGO crewneck fit? I have a DS large in storage, never tried on. I own the camo crewneck from a few years ago and that was a medium, pretty boxy fit but it works. May exchange the 2018 one for a medium.

to me they fit the same but feel a bit lighter bc its slightly thinner than past season's crews

It fits like a bag of potatoes. Its really a terrible fitting crewneck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom