Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your inputs snkrfollower snkrfollower ifc8 ifc8

upload_2019-5-10_1-48-59.gif

Another week of trash, lol. The only dope thing was the Grand Prix parka and shorts. I hated the steel designed vans, jacket and pants. The leaked Champion stuff didn’t even come out, it was that weak hoodie and shorts. Hopefully next week is better.

Biggest things I’m looking forward to left in the season is Return to the 36 capsule and whatever Jordan apparel we get from the 14 release. Hopefully a surprise between now and the end of the season

dachosen1 dachosen1 i probably spent too much time on this but here’s why i think They’re fakes. Very good fakes i might add.

Midsole is off.

See below . Yours is too elongated; doesn’t have the depth. The arch is not high enough causing Your pair to slope
16DB5796-1713-4945-870A-D1728BDFFF5E.jpeg
147EB210-7F32-42EA-884C-7869069943DD.jpeg
23D5B9A6-9814-4B24-9778-4041922DFF62.jpeg
To play devils advocate, does the shape and all the factors you said differ with the size?

Anyone know how much I should list the supreme x Nike Versace print shorts up on eBay for?

The red colorway Ds size large, haven’t wore them since I copped in 2014

Anyone know how much I should list the supreme x Nike Versace print shorts up on eBay for?

Let me purchase them papi

Prices on eBay are stupid right now... DS red pair going at $700 or so?

But for real, sell to JPS JPS , or sell to me for retail + interest (will give you compounded interest for the $200 from 2014-2019 :lol:) so we can get those unDSed ASAP.

Madras S logo is my favorite cap to release in quite a while. I would have liked to have copped two of them.

To play devils advocate, does the shape and all the factors you said differ with the size?
no.

In Baltimore all the “Hood” drug dealers rocked them as a symbol of “I’m getting it” seeing how they were $2-250 a pair and they kept all flavors in rotation; I can “See” why....

I mentioned That to say that foamposites have been ingrained into my psyche without my approval or choice. In the malls that was all you saw on feet. You can tell a fake by midsole, and overall shape.

Shoe size didn’t matter, wear n tear neither; it always retained shape.

That arch between the heel and ball of the foot is how we could tell who was rocking a fake. You couldn’t see that glimmer of light with a flatter ish pair.

When the copper & Pewter foamposites releases years ago, a whole lot of fakes hit the streets but you could tell the real by the midsole/arch always. That’s one part of the shoe that stays consistent no matter size of feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom