Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to @kilroythedon for the hookup on this

8M0IqId.jpg

I enjoy these so called brick weeks way more than the hyped ones. Would of been in on the pocket tee's but that tag logo doesn't work on a pocket tee. In on rainbow stripe tee and Grand Prix shorts but got a feeling shorts will be way overpriced around $150 + and already figure stripe tee will be around $90 since its considered a top and not a tee.

But this
c9add9d41e704597b1b570531323cd31_sqr.jpg

Polo sweater is a must and I've had my eye on it since look book dropped. They keep my office freezing cold in the summer and this will be a great cardigan to leave around the office. Looks like it will look great over a dress shirt. Just not sure on which color to go for. The grey seems more versatile so I'm leaning towards that color.
Copped both colors cuz it was my fav item of the season. Wearing them a little more casual though...

supremess19polosweaterblack.png

nike collab looking meh

want a supreme bucket hat...but not sure about fit can anyone vouch for team big head fitting in the buckets? I am a 7 1/2 to 7 3/4 hat size. My older supreme camps barely hold on my head :lol: new camo one is ever so slightly bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom