Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

Sidenote: for those that enjoyed this iconic piece of movie history, info on the actual item. Prop was made from different color model and Swingline used different model when releasing a color Red.
The RPF is a great resource on costumes and props. Get everyone from collectors to builders to industry insider talents. Fun times, amazing stuff.

https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/show-me-your-red-swingline-stapler.21362/

https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/the-screen-used-red-stapler-from-office-space.145746/

cE0QvT.gif

quick question...hopefully somebody can help.

I have a supreme deck from years ago that I put a bunch of stickers on but didn't skate. some of the stickers are vinyl and some are not. is there any easy way to remove all of the stickers? like a product or solution I can use that won't damage the paint too much?
any suggestions would be appreciated.

smh the deck is expensive nowadays but is worthless as is...

Grab a corner and peel slow and diagonal. You might have fading though around the lines.

i'll try it. its a harmony korine deck...not the macaulay culkin one but the other one.
lol I put like 234234 stickers on it. smhhhh.

quick question...hopefully somebody can help.

I have a supreme deck from years ago that I put a bunch of stickers on but didn't skate. some of the stickers are vinyl and some are not. is there any easy way to remove all of the stickers? like a product or solution I can use that won't damage the paint too much?
any suggestions would be appreciated.

smh the deck is expensive nowadays but is worthless as is...
does it look like it will mess up the graphic? try using alcohol

does it look like it will mess up the graphic? try using alcohol
it definitely does. at least two stickers are vinyl...I think at least one or two supreme box logo stickers and at least one the hundreds vinyl stickers...
i'll post pics when I get off of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom