Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on the overdyed hoodie from the look book. I love all the colors honestly but leaning toward the cream/natural

dbaa0d22f37e4ea1ac06c68250009af7_sqr.jpg
I been waiting all season for the overdyed hoodie in blue

Came in today
IMAG5455.jpg

Didn't even know the hoodie had pockets on the side

With the JPG shades were those prices, i need them gold joints but I don’t wear sunglasses enough to justify $400+ smh.

Looking back, the JPG collection is gonna go down as the highlight of this season imo.

With the JPG shades were those prices, i need them gold joints but I don’t wear sunglasses enough to justify $400+ smh.

Looking back, the JPG collection is gonna go down as the highlight of this season imo.
Copped the silver JPG joints and only worn them a few times but I had to have em lol. They'll get wear every once in a while.

Blue Gonz work jacket was one of my must haves of the season. The ODB rug is the only thing left for me after that.

Shirt is flames :smokin that’s the color I want too

I really like it - quality is pretty nice. It's a heavier tee, though not quite potee-heavy. Needlepoint is on a patch that's then sewed onto the shirt, so there's not a mess or stitching on the inside of the shirt.

Hadn't worn it before today after buying it off the drop because I'd misplaced it, lol. Now I'm mad I probably won't be able to wear it again 'til the fall....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom