Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd gladly stand in the cold because I never get to wear my jackets down here but the online thing is true. I would way prefer they not open a store in my city and instead increase the quantities available online. How do people take time off to buy stuff at 11 a.m. on a Thursday? Don't people have jobs, schools, or a career?

I actually went to the store on my lunch break once when I lived in nyc. Wasted my whole hour in line. Madness I tell you.

Now I’m in la and would still rather order online and pay shipping and taxes instead of deal with the madness.

Copped on offer up for $35, debating on getting another floral set for $160
DDA5-F188-B0-B9-49-FF-A849-E04564040-CE2.jpg

Thank you, I don’t know why but I thought I needed to size down. I’ve only got 1 potee and couldn’t remember if it was a M or L and not at home so couldn’t check it.

There seems to be around 8-9 colors per tee or am I tripping. Creeper tee is coming in Camo and the Leda and swan tees coming in bright orange, lime green and pale blue?! Flooding the market. Better chances also.

Thank you, I don’t know why but I thought I needed to size down. I’ve only got 1 potee and couldn’t remember if it was a M or L and not at home so couldn’t check it.

potees are TTS for me, and the recent tees run big.

anyone know the sizing for their button baseball jerseys? thinking about getting the red rum. i found a couple of comments here saying TTS, and some on reddit saying they run small, but these were all from several years ago.

potees are TTS for me, and the recent tees run big.

anyone know the sizing for their button baseball jerseys? thinking about getting the red rum. i found a couple of comments here saying TTS, and some on reddit saying they run small, but these were all from several years ago.
last years snakeskin fit awesome. TTS.

Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 9.59.53 AM.png

Has anyone seen these on Sup Comm? Trying to figure out if these are dropping on Monday but can't find them anywhere on SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom