Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont need none for the personal.

maybe a hoodie

all for the flip
With the amount of numbers being put out recently I would only try and go for what is a for sure hyped item if your intending to flip. Many times, speculated items that were going to be hyped turned out to be bricks. May be because "everyone" is a reseller and messed up the market but also may have too many of certain items...example...supersoaker....

Your wife must be tall. Medium is perfect for me and I’m 5’8”
Na she thick with a gigantic neck booty.

I'm your height too, 168-170 by monday. I think large is perfect for me. Probably do medium in button ups for business party type of affairs, but I don't attend those much. I like going XL too at times with outerwear like puffy jackets and hoodies. I'm from the @saggyclips era tho. Weird when I hear 6'3" dudes rocking medium.

gf saw the week 1 droplist on Instagram, told me to get her this, this, that...

giphy.gif

Floral jersey and voodoo are musts. Haven’t decided yet if I want to commit to the camo goretex yet since I think this is the year I get the varsity.

if there's a lot of items you want on week one it's good and bad

you stand a high liklehood of getting something you want

but you're not getting everything you want

Just cleaned my history, cookies and cache on my laptop without even realizing Sup had my personal info saved and I only needed to enter my credit card info. Trying to remember if the iCloud chain kicks in or not

Yea, i'll just wait until after tomorrow when everyone posts their pickups and receipts lol

Just cleaned my history, cookies and cache on my laptop without even realizing Sup had my personal info saved and I only needed to enter my credit card info. Trying to remember if the iCloud chain kicks in or not
Not sure why everyone does this. I never clear my cache or history and cook almost every time. From what I remember, I think first drop saved info last season but cant confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom