Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No email confirmation. No shipping email. Mags MJB just shows up out of nowhere today. Wonder what'll happen with my 2nd order.

EDG2h1HXkAAuZaC.jpeg

wish the blk tee also had the glittery marker effect
Got the Magenta for bae but got grey for the personal. I may have to grab a white or navy to share the gold shimmer. I assumed it would be like the Sade tee and be glitter but I guess not.

Got MJB coming in today and my the Nike sport jacket coming in from Stock X tomorrow.

...Still no movement on my second order though :nerd:

I had way too many supreme bags… so not too mad they stopped giving them away but am surprised a bit… they are durable for a plastic bag… brought beer to the beach last year and didn’t have a cooler so put a bunch of ice and 3 beers in the supreme bag double bagged it actually and put it in my duffle and I was good…

I had way too many supreme bags… so not too mad they stopped giving them away but am surprised a bit… they are durable for a plastic bag… brought beer to the beach last year and didn’t have a cooler so put a bunch of ice and 3 beers in the supreme bag double bagged it actually and put it in my duffle and I was good…

Haha. I’ve done that a few times. I also always take them on vacation and use them to organize my luggage a little better.

Ok two questions. First do skate decks always come in ****ed up boxes like this? Lol... And second where are the pelican cases and red socks coming from? Anyone know? I thought I was getting it in my fourth UPS tracking but it was just my boxers.
20190829_142056.jpg

typically you get some items like accessories and decks separate from other orders from my own experience

typically you get some items like accessories and decks separate from other orders from my own experience
The charges usually come back later on. I got freaked out once because I lost $150 from my bank statement and had to go thru citibank CS for like 30 mins just to find out it was Supreme from like 2 weeks prior.

Also all accessories come separate? I know deck does but they gonna ship my socks and case in separate packages too? Tbh I can't remember if they did that. Haven't ordered socks and boxers in like 3-4 seasons.

Mann, folks gettin the Pyrex in already.. that’s the one order that hasn’t shipped for me. Got the one before and after. Also has mjb tee, lighter & pelican. Hopefully it’ll pop up later today..

Mann, folks gettin the Pyrex in already.. that’s the one order that hasn’t shipped for me. Got the one before and after. Also has mjb tee, lighter & pelican. Hopefully it’ll pop up later today..
Did your pelican case come in a package by itself (if it was in a multiple cart order)? And where did it ship from?

Ok two questions. First do skate decks always come in ****ed up boxes like this? Lol... And second where are the pelican cases and red socks coming from? Anyone know? I thought I was getting it in my fourth UPS tracking but it was just my boxers.
20190829_142056.jpg

The deck come with any freebies?

Did your pelican case come in a package by itself (if it was in a multiple cart order)? And where did it ship from?

I haven’t got shipping for any of that order yet. But they split my last order, bags in one & hat/beanie in another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom