Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
suuuper glitchy...copped black size 11 on ****ty wifi
already got confirmation too
tenor.gif

That was unbelievably frustrating...

I genuinely don't know what it'll take to stop getting declines.

Even after the drop when I went to go try and scoop the Flags LS after the dust settled I got it... Pissed man.
no clue what's going on either. second week in a row that card has been declined, get charged and the decline page turns into an order confirmation. try to leave the decline page up and see if that happens to you as well.

I had a silver size 8 in cart and kept trying to checkout but it took me back to cart. Then added a 9 and checked out but my order confirmation says size 9 Navy... WTH?

Carted a sz 8 white/red. Got kicked out to home page, re-added and got to checkout with no autofill for cc. Entered and pushed purchase. Kicked me back to home page. Got back again and got card decline...probably sold out. Smh. Couldn’t even get on the site until a minute after the drop.

11.5 Navy
Card Decline multiple times

Got charge and email a minute later. Keys to keep trying even if you get declkned

Site would load for the first 2-3 minutes.
Got through and the sizes didn’t show up.
Refreshed and carted black size 12. Tried to checkout but got a card decline.

Checked out again and the order processed. Process bar took a good 10-15 seconds but i got em. Got the confirmation email already.

Raiders colors :pimp:

66F6DF34-AB3B-41D5-88DF-B2D0C0CF5B86.jpeg

Mobile Manual super lag. Still better than Desktop. Can get the autofills if couple adjustments. Oos item cart glitch still there. Captchas too if first one used.

But relatively smooth pmnt processing after.
Red Dunk in first.
Red Stripe Flags in second.
Email confirms immediately after.

BigEnchantedIcefish-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom