Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to get the red lol

103CCF06-E6A4-4238-9A9C-6F2342B4CB76.jpeg
cpqPoWF.png

Anybody bend the brims on their S logos or Camps? I have a big head so I'm wondering if this helps with the fit

Or should I just give up on Supreme hats lol

wouldn’t that make it smaller?

****, I'm ruined. This is my first cut and sew from Sup and it fits like a glove. I was expecting a gilden type tee, but this has surpassed my expectations. Too bad I'm a size Small...
did you get a pocket tee? I got a pocket tee and sized down to a M. Hopefully that was the right call.

Only 3/5 orders showing up on UPS my choice. 2 showed up on my front step today (KONY tee and Sigg bottle). Got two shower caps lmao. Anyone else missing orders on my choice? I guess my other two orders haven't shipped yet.

Last edited:
Anybody bend the brims on their S logos or Camps? I have a big head so I'm wondering if this helps with the fit

Or should I just give up on Supreme hats lol
I have a massive cranium and camp caps never fit the best with me but curving the brim does help slightly. I guess it depends on the shape of your head lol.

did you get a pocket tee? I got a pocket tee and sized down to a M. Hopefully that was the right call.
I would of went TTS. But I always grab a L in everything. The previous few years have fit looser than prior to 2017 I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom