Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they let us grab multiples of the post its, anyone in to get like 6-10 to minimize shipping and farm em off from there? They look like they’d fit in a standard postage envelope?

D7CBA8C6-0CB0-4141-B57D-A4A2F3632ACC.jpeg
They’re alright.

Zip up only $228 nice.. I saw the goretex and thought it was gonna be close to $400. means when I inevitably strike out resale won’t be that high :smokin:smokin

I hope there’s some type of paisley/bandana polo or long sleeve polo

Zip up only $228 nice.. I saw the goretex and thought it was gonna be close to $400. means when I inevitably strike out resale won’t be that high :smokin:smokin

Probably because it's Windstopper Gore-Tex and not Waterproof Gore-Tex

I thought the same thing when I saw the tag. Still probably won't get it though. Think I'm passing this week. Wanted the keychain but $50 I think I'm good.

$200 tennis racket.. :rofl: They shoulda went with Franklin brand. Those kinda prices keep up, it’ll be a light season for me.

Paddles are OD expensive unless thats your thing, otherwise nah. Im shocked that lil light keychain is $48....$60+ after shippin...man idk about this week anymore lol. Want those sticky note arrows but not trying to drop a bill. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom