Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they successfully hack stockx main database (dunno the terms) then yea they prolly get all our passwords. Maybe wont matter then.

I've changed my stockx password like 3 times, its getting to the point that I don't even remember it if I were to type it out. Maybe I shouldn't use autofill anymore :lol:

at first I didn't think it'd be that serious. I mean I think I've been part of like 2-3 data breaches but usually nothing ever happens. But I'm seeing a surge in fraud purchases lately.
How you think I feel, anytime I get logged out I gotta change the password

I’ve changed it 5 or 6 times this years

Shoutout to @sneaksoy for hooking up the banner sticker I was looking for. Appreciative fam!
48A2CC8F-187D-4BFD-BA78-8202D6810BD1.jpeg

Passing this week. Only got the nitecore last week. Think I’ll try to get the anorak from week 2 off Grailed or something. Hope the lantern drop soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
damb paisley was on my radar but iono if i should be copping jackets already.

Do you guys sell on GOAT too? I wanna cut the shoe collection to 1/3 of what it is now... i heard they charge you extra if you wanna cash out your sales

I have questions regarding GOAT as well.
How often does your shoe sell? The only good thing about stockx is that you can identify buyers

Do you guys sell on GOAT too? I wanna cut the shoe collection to 1/3 of what it is now... i heard they charge you extra if you wanna cash out your sales
They do...but it's basically the same as stockx. Just StockX is up front about it in the payout, while GOAT stores your payout on the app which you are free to hold on there or cash out. But if you're a level 3 seller on stockx, you get a charged a very slight percentage advantage over Goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom