Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

if any of you guys have some camps you want to
get rid of hit me up :nerd:
Me too

got my bottles and locks in today. All came with the same damn sticker pack of the fruit stickers and fronts.

Man they better send me the poom poom bogo with one of my shirt orders smh
They stingy in store with them Bogos, they had a stack and didnt put one in my bag when I checked out. Good thing I mentioned it, so I got one .

so preme split my order of sigg and lock into two boxes. so I got double da shower cap and sticker pack. sweet

My two Sigg bottles were separated from the rest of my items too.

got my bottles and locks in today. All came with the same damn sticker pack of the fruit stickers and fronts.

Man they better send me the poom poom bogo with one of my shirt orders smh

Even though you hurting my camp caps feelings, If I get an extra it’s yours.

lolol sorry yall.

Those camps just not designed for my odd shaped head.

And now that i have alot of hair...forget about it.

Im jealous, I can only admire them from afar lol

Where would be my best bet at selling a used sage box logo? Don't trust Grailed after multiple people have tried to pull scams on items worth far less.

Got a couple packages coming today, must have split one of my orders up into three lol. No complaints here, never had sup shipping be this fast in the past.
Havent seen anyone's order in here come with the lena box logo sticker, hoping to be the Reggie to change that!

keychain light came separate :lol: w 2 reggies and a showercap.
Sigg came too haven't opened yet. was at celtics game late last night and up early today.

Don't know how much i'll use sigg, was impulse. and my Yeti is daily carry and bigger and perfect after year+ use

Finally figured out my card decline issue, the cards (business & personal) was linked to my parents address and not my current. I only Figured it out when i went To order a replacement card out of frustration.

I used my parents address and was able to order the black master lock moments ago successfully. I guess It restocked?

Now I’m ready for next week and future drops. :smokin

Ok how can I order a 2nd item that I’ve already purchased?

I’ve tried different emails AND CC#s

What’s next?

keychain light came separate :lol: w 2 reggies and a showercap.
Sigg came too haven't opened yet. was at celtics game late last night and up early today.

Don't know how much i'll use sigg, was impulse. and my Yeti is daily carry and bigger and perfect after year+ use
How's the keychain light? Mine hasn't arrived yet

Anyone know where Supreme got the design for the Original Sin tee and the Creeper tee?

-Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom