Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that dusty teal pillow tee looks nice. I also find it weird the the big bogo skulls did not sell out in under 2min might grab a pink for my daughter

I wish the hands on the Bible tee weren’t so old and wrinkled up.
been trying to keep my excitement for that tee to myself but I guess in europe it's a hit
1570712299589.png
You guys are probably young still and didn't get the reference. From the jump I knew it
was the tee from the pack.

If I can't wear it around my student's I don't buy it. Even if I want to wear it outside of school on my free time knowing my luck there will be a student that spots me and snaps a picture. Next thing you know helicopter parents calling the principal. Being a teacher real trash sometimes.

If I can't wear it around my student's I don't buy it. Even if I want to wear it outside of school on my free time knowing my luck there will be a student that spots me and snaps a picture. Next thing you know helicopter parents calling the principal. Being a teacher real trash sometimes.

Man I can’t imagine how bad it is these days

I left special education after 12yrs to take over my family’s pizza business but in 13’ when I hung it up it was already hard to have a social media presence as an educator but in todays cancel culture forget it.

Today's actually one of the best drops since Week 1 imo:

Delta Deck
Delta Hoodie
Screwdriver set
Vans
Script Hat

All great pieces

Man I can’t imagine how bad it is these days

I left special education after 12yrs to take over my family’s pizza business but in 13’ when I hung it up it was already hard to have a social media presence as an educator but in todays cancel culture forget it.

You're right, all my profiles are private, can't tweet like I used to, or post that many pictures that aren't G-rated. Any time I want some alcohol I drive to the ABC store in the town next over so I don't get spotted. Man I love working with the kids, it makes me happy to actually make a difference and impact on them...the pay sucks but I live with it. I make half a year of my teacher salary working for my dad on breaks at the family car dealership just june-Aug. You just gotta move like a politician or priest.

if i were to cop a tee just deciding what color to get... i got so much black in my wardrobe lol...i get it cuz it matches with everything... but in the summer its tough to wear cuz its hot an all

That flowers tee in dusty green is the one. Was gonna pass because colors were basic but that color is the one. Might grab tee and beanie in first cart then screw driver in another since I don’t think it’s that hyped.

You're right, all my profiles are private, can't tweet like I used to, or post that many pictures that aren't G-rated. Any time I want some alcohol I drive to the ABC store in the town next over so I don't get spotted. Man I love working with the kids, it makes me happy to actually make a difference and impact on them...the pay sucks but I live with it. I make half a year of my teacher salary working for my dad on breaks at the family car dealership just june-Aug. You just gotta move like a politician or priest.
Move like a priest?? I don’t know about that analogy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom