Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're better off ordering another one and then just have them try to cancel it.

There was mutliple items in that one order tho

im trying to reorder but it wont let me. Keeps prompting 1style per product or whatever, even If i try ordering with my girls info or using my parents home address

Wanted to cop, but I know I'll be able to cop below retail in upcoming weeks.
Already got Cop hoodie for $150 and Lacoste puffy jacket for $160 through eBay.

Lmao. 20 mins and 5 cards later, finally checked out.
8BB236F9-76A4-499D-8053-FF445501F244.jpeg

There was mutliple items in that one order tho

im trying to reorder but it wont let me. Keeps prompting 1style per product or whatever, even If i try ordering with my girls info or using my parents home address

Different browser

Interesting. I’ve copped multiples using different CC/address on the same browser.

Clear your history maybe

im **** out of luck bro, idk im even trying to order on my girls phone but it keeps prompting the same message

besides that, Im PRETTY SURE i carted a large, anyone else have this issue happen to them? Already emailed supreme to see if they can just send me the correct size since its still in stock

Clicked XL for the green Pillow tee and checked out

order confirmed and the tee size is Med not XL
Supreme Damn It!

Anyone know if they can change an order size if its still available online?
They only let you cancel.

Surprised that screwdriver set is sitting. Price is decent + Supreme accessory I thought it would be gone fast.
Figured it would so I'm glad I went after it last.

Rocks one of the weaker tees...
It was honestly one of my favorites when it released. Still get compliments when I wear it...

Mostly from my mom...>D

If your size is still in stock and you call the warehouse phone line

sometimes the nice lady will switch the size on your order

I've done it many times

did you do that with your messed up order?? Mind giving me the number, imma give it a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom