Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Burner and Lantern in one go. Gotta appreciate this w. Two of the pieces I really wanted

i carted the phone too but decided to remove it. I think i messed up Lol

i also hesitated on a jersey,fuhhh

hope we both catch another lantern restock

Red burner manual, figured it was an L when my address wasn’t saved and I had to put everything in again. No captcha helped too.

got stuck “adding” the red burner. moved on and just copped the lantern
idk if do or not. but when the payment is processing just do the rest of ur other business in a different tab. sometimes the payment goes through in the other tab that's still processing.
View attachment 2438907
Red burner copped!! Got hit with captcha and processing bar took forever. Went back for the lantern and it didn’t save my info!!!! By the time I filled it, it was sold out. My buddy got it for me tho!
Yo Alf****, stop using the red to cross ur info out. I know who u are now my guy :rofl:.

idk if do or not. but when the payment is processing just do the rest of ur other business in a different tab. sometimes the payment goes through in the other tab that's still processing.

Yo Alf****, stop using the red to cross ur info out. I know who u are now my guy :rofl:.
:lol:
Lol...oh well.

Had to pass on the crewneck otherwise i wouldn't be to able afford the ts 6's & tnf drop next week. *sigh i have enough polo ones anyway i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom