Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
people saying 4100 bogo tee

and 1000 dropping online

but who knows, who knows

these are shots in the dark
tenor.gif

But he didn't even get the text that you're supposed to respond "yes" to. I thought I would see that initial message go out, people respond yes, then you get another message that tells you either your place in line or if you were unsuccessful at securing a spot. He didn't get any messages at all.

A lot of us didn't.

But he didn't even get the text that you're supposed to respond "yes" to. I thought I would see that initial message go out, people respond yes, then you get another message that tells you either your place in line or if you were unsuccessful at securing a spot. He didn't get any messages at all.

You don't get a text to respond to if you're not selected. You just wait until all the waves has past and then eventually they text you saying You have not been selected for this week.

That’s correct. If you register online but aren’t selected, one of two things will happen: 1) You receive a text around 7pm on Tuesday evening saying that you weren’t selected or 2) You get no text at all.

You only get the text to which you need to respond yes or no if you have been selected to receive a spot in line.

Something about the move to SF depresses me,

I feel like this is Supreme finally completing it's transition to luxury brand for the children of rich people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom