Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday in the SF store

B6561DA9-424D-47E0-96E9-D92D2D740EDB.jpeg

That Asia money hits a little different
Will pass stock x authentication even though the neck of the tee is stretched out.

I appreciate that older peeps rock Supreme if they enjoy the brand. Personally, I'm in my 30s and sometimes feel a little old wearing it with some of these designs. It's when people wear those suuuper fake korea knockoffs like it's real or when people are lining up specifically for the flip. Like they buy so much supreme but don't own a single piece personally; all they do is buy it to flip. I actually really like that hype grandpa guy with the heat and kicks to match

This is why I can appreciate some of the more mature crowd. I can respect a persons age and good behavior wearing non hyped pieces more than some younging rocking something hypebeasty.

This is why I can appreciate some of the more mature crowd. I can respect a persons age and good behavior wearing non hyped pieces more than some younging rocking something hypebeasty.

All of this.

No offense to those that love box logo designs on their tees/sweaters/hoodies, but I can only stand wearing a box logo if it's a small logo. I feel really juvenile wearing a plain box logo now.

-Drew

Did I buy a fufu SF?

Looked a little closer at the pictures of the tee I bought... I've never got a tee with a bag like this...

Screenshot_20191101_212608_com.android.chrome.jpg

All others including all my other tees like look like this...

Screenshot_20191101_212733_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191101_212712_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191101_212649_com.android.chrome.jpg

What do you guys think?

???

Supreme is the only branded clothing I wear, everything else is pretty much Uniqlo. Plus I’m a grownass man with disposable income, I can wear whatever I want.

James Jebbia is middle aged and a dad and maybe rocks supreme so why can’t the rest of us old folks
saw him walking out of cdg at the chelsea store sunday morning this past month. blue sweater, stone washed denim, and wallys. i literally did a triple take

I like regular box logos now and then, its just the image of how people look at Supreme has changed from the mature crowd to something else. Its what it is. Don't mind it.

When Jason rocked this 2010 piece (i have this in the black/blue) I just respected this fit. Looks classic. Jacket imo, was one of Supreme's best.
The 2011 miners jacket was also nice.

supreme-fw10-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like regular box logos now and then, its just the image of how people look at Supreme has changed from the mature crowd to something else. Its what it is. Don't mind it.

When Jason rocked this 2010 piece (i have this in the black/blue) I just respected this fit. Looks classic. Jacket imo, was one of Supreme's best.

supreme-fw10-2.jpg

That fit is fire. Flat out.

-Drew

supreme-fw10-2.jpg
This is how I like to wear Supreme. :smile:

supreme-fw10-2.jpg
one of my favorite varsities.

and don't remind me about the miners jacket, passed on it in favor of a Uniqlo jacket I haven't worn in years. :smh: really hope they bring back the miners jacket eventually

I appreciate that older peeps rock Supreme if they enjoy the brand. Personally, I'm in my 30s and sometimes feel a little old wearing it with some of these designs. It's when people wear those suuuper fake korea knockoffs like it's real or when people are lining up specifically for the flip. Like they buy so much supreme but don't own a single piece personally; all they do is buy it to flip. I actually really like that hype grandpa guy with the heat and kicks to match
Likewise
i despise hypebeasts but I get why they like supreme

supreme-fw10-2.jpg
Fun fact, I met Jason once at work, dude was rocking that Bigfoot fur theme tnf nuptse

dude reeked of cigarette smell

Trippin. Dad in mid 30s checkin in. I wear supreme. box logos and all that. I'm not bothered by kids who don't skate wearing supreme (which is mostly all of'em now) so...we good.

Compliments usually come from people who know nothing about supreme and the branding is non-existent or minimal at best on the shirt, jacket, vest, sweater, what have you. I even type old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom