Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mostly sell on stockx and have rarely run into problems selling. Now buying on the other hand is a whole other issue. I've only purchased may be 4 or 5 things total and out of them I feel like 3 of them were actually used in a sense of tried on and worn for like the day or so. All of us been around long enough in this material hobby to tell when something has been worn once compared to something just brand new. StockX will pass things worn once or a few times and it "looks" new. I typically just stay away from buying on StockX.

LC question...
Supposed to be swapping my L Vampirella tee for a XL. The font on the tag is slightly different and the print on the tee is slightly off from my tee.
6B342E49-68E2-4E52-BF2F-00C630E487D6.jpeg
9077FBA0-485D-43A3-AC5B-9E0F391DC8D0.jpeg
D5013280-72FB-4E75-A5A0-D408C4A4EFF2.jpeg
DD21A2F7-35EC-44DB-9EE5-26B2BC452516.jpeg

I had an issue with selling a green box logo crewneck on STOCKX... sold and accepted for the price, sent on time. received back opened and "different" (you know what i'm talking about, maybe tried on, maybe thrown in a corner for a week) with no email and the transaction on STOCKX cancelled... smh

I still don't get people that sell on stockX... It's a **** show. If you're buying then at least you get more leverage.
But selling? oh man...

I still don't get people that sell on stockX... It's a **** show. If you're buying then at least you get more leverage.
But selling? oh man...

I sell on StockX because I've been burned too many times by scam buyers on ebay. No way am I risking chargebacks or paypal disputes for $200-1k sales. I tried to sign up to use GOAT but after like 2 months of waiting for approval I got a denial for some reason. Never bothered trying again, since I've had nothing but good experiences with StockX so far (knock wood) and have a Supreme TNF parka on it's way to them right now. I've sold over $7k in stuff and bought almost $1500.

I mean what do y’all expect with them lowball *** prices that be on stockx? It be same day items for like $50 under sometimes. Of course someone gonna wear it before sending it in :lol:

I sell on StockX because I've been burned too many times by scam buyers on ebay. No way am I risking chargebacks or paypal disputes for $200-1k sales. I tried to sign up to use GOAT but after like 2 months of waiting for approval I got a denial for some reason. Never bothered trying again, since I've had nothing but good experiences with StockX so far (knock wood) and have a Supreme TNF parka on it's way to them right now. I've sold over $7k in stuff and bought almost $1500.
that's good bro. But I wouldn't push it further especially for high value items. Sell those at a local spot or meetup on your
own terms.

LC question...
Supposed to be swapping my L Vampirella tee for a XL. The font on the tag is slightly different and the print on the tee is slightly off from my tee.
6B342E49-68E2-4E52-BF2F-00C630E487D6.jpeg
9077FBA0-485D-43A3-AC5B-9E0F391DC8D0.jpeg
D5013280-72FB-4E75-A5A0-D408C4A4EFF2.jpeg
DD21A2F7-35EC-44DB-9EE5-26B2BC452516.jpeg
Anybody have a Vampirella tee to use for comparison? Print looks off on second tee IMO.

I also filed a claim/report through Better Business Bureau over the weekend. BBB sent me an email that they gave StockX a notice regarding my transaction this morning. StockX just responded and said they can't refund me because they see a chargeback and when users file a chargeback they suspend their account. In order for them to refund me they want me to drop the claim. I told them to *&^k themselves and I don't need them and I'm leaving the claim on. Filing a claim gotta show on their report or something for them to want me to drop it besides being able to give me the refund. Because they could easily go on PayPal and just issue the refund without me dropping the claim.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one in an XL bro. I can post pics when I get to the crib.
Thanks fam!

I also filed a claim/report through Better Business Bureau over the weekend. BBB sent me an email that they gave StockX a notice regarding my transaction this morning. StockX just responded and said they can't refund me because they see a chargeback and when users file a chargeback they suspended their account. In order for them to refund me they want me to drop the claim. I told them to *&^k themselves and I don't need them and I'm leaving the claim on. Filing a claim gotta show on their report or something for them to want me to drop it besides being able to give me the refund. Because they could easily go on PayPal and just issue the refund without me dropping the claim.
They sound like they want you to remove the case and chargeback in the hopes that the possibility of a future claim gets locked up and you can’t do anything. Then they’ll either keep the money or refund. Either way screw them. If you had to take action before they would then they can eat a bowl full of d***s lol

it leaves a warning on their paypal. too many of those and account can get locked aka cant take in or send money.

Good! I hope enough people will file a claim if something happens and don't drop it.

Thanks fam!

They sound like they want you to remove the case and chargeback in the hopes that the possibility of a future claim gets locked up and you can’t do anything. Then they’ll either keep the money or refund. Either way screw them. If you had to take action before they would then they can eat a bowl full of d***s lol

Yea Im not going to let them have their way. Their ego is getting too big and getting full of themselves. PayPal should be refunding me today or tomorrow anyways.

I just called PayPal and let them know about that email. They said that's unethical on their behalf, they said don't drop it because sellers know if I drop it I cant reopen and they might not refund (which I already know). Then they told me to forward that email to them. Im going all in boys!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
jmilionair jmilionair

5D8E67AF-014B-4784-B1FC-89E53F3EC82E.jpeg

8FD2AE93-402C-472D-9DD8-666337FE89C0.jpeg

My tag on the XL looks like your tag on the L.

The text above the RN# looks more bold than mine.
Thanks for the pics! yeah sometimes different sizes or colors of the tee can make subtle differences but when they are the same shirt it gets sketchy IMO. Can you also send a pic of the Supreme on the arm for me?
thanks

Yeah when it comes to stockx now I’m only going to buy non hyped supreme stuff (sometimes get on discount) or something like a north face collab right after the release where it’s not enough time for good fakes.
I can’t trust stockx on anything box logo. I’ve already stopped buying kicks from them

I still want another bear. Found a seller on eBay that lives close by. Suppose to schedule a pick up this week for $245, he took down the listing but I got a warning from eBay for dealing outside of eBay yesterday and he probably did too since he just relisted it. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom