Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
336D2B6E-5E19-405D-97F7-20C664D30495.png
I been lazy on getting this tee but yo is that a swoosh on her sock LOL wtf??

Following the success of StockX’s NYC pop-up in December of last year, the brand will now open a new “Drop-Off” location in LA until March 7. Check the details below for the exact address on Fairfax.

StockX “Drop-Off” LA
700 N Fairfax Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046
9-E80-F8-BD-E4-A4-4-A5-A-A0-DB-6-E2-E5-C94-AA05.jpg
Passed by it

Big location, lots of signage, if there's big collab i can hit might just drop stuff off there

It will be interesting what this open location does to round 2 and cool kicks

Even TheRealReal consigns Supreme and Palace

Pretty light Week 1 for me

• Floral deck
• Sigg bottle, Number lock
• Burgundy pocket tee, Knot tee

Might pull the trigger on a couple other tees depending on colors available. Love Walken but for some reason not digging the KONY shirt but maybe when I see different colors I’ll change my mind.

Im 99% sure that was a mistake. I was stuck on processing forever.

EDIT- nope, guess it was for real. Some of my friends already have confirmation screens.

maybe they used it to ban some bots, email says 11AM so, why would they purposely mess with legit users?

Hello,

To attend our opening SS19 release, please visit http://register.supremenewyork.com at 11am EST on Tuesday to register for a place in line at either our Brooklyn, Manhattan, or Los Angeles locations.

I'm guessing people still sleeping because it's pretty quiet in here. If they don't open up again at 11, they're lame AF smfh.

**** supreme b

Been a min since I said that.

Hope all y’all that entered early get perma banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom