Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us like to see things in person which you cant do online..... I wanted to see how the puffer jacket looks in person, If I liked it I would have copped in store and not worry about regret issues after ordering online and not liking it

Supreme vs Undefeated

Attachments

• F5EA7FB3-414D-4A8C-B3D7-26DE2446B4C5.jpeg
    F5EA7FB3-414D-4A8C-B3D7-26DE2446B4C5.jpeg
    527.3 KB · Views: 59
So this week is instore only and online starts next week on a monday this time. Now for thursday next week on the 28th will Supreme physical stores restock, add new items or do nothing that second week? I got someone going to NY and might try to see if they stop by.

I wanna know who picked out the models outfits in the new look book!!!

Terrible selection!!

Nothing matches!!

Every pic the gear looks awkward as hell!!
Smh

99% of their lookbooks have been this way. They just put random pieces together. Nobody in their right mind would wear the majority of the outfits in any of their lookbooks.

Is the Creeper tee a completely random graphic or is it related to something?

Everything (even the fruit images) is taken from something in some shape or form.

they ruined the bags again with the all over print, smh

Supreme ruined the brand (ok fine only for us elderly folk :smile: lol) with the all over print/overbranding.

As long as they set up pooky so bots don't get everything. But if today is any indication, they don't give AF.
I take the opposite perspective. Opening up at 10 when no one is paying attention seems like giving people who randomly checked a chance. But maybe favored page monitors and bots. Mixed bag.

I take the opposite perspective. Opening up at 10 when no one is paying attention seems like giving people who randomly checked a chance. But maybe favored page monitors and bots. Mixed bag.
Who the hell is refreshing before 11am when their site says 11am?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom