Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camo potee, camo camp, leopard underwear and tshirt all in one order that's all I wanted. Anyone else notice you could order more than one underwear and tshirt pack?

Last edited:
Was getting kicked out like crazy and then supreme kept trying to reject my card but still...I rise :nthat: got the only thing I wanted.

B4061B22-FBAE-48DE-9980-C14FB8B3CF9E.jpeg

The return of Manual Lagasse :nthat:

0E58B6B2-9743-490E-9406-D212DF220085.gif

Processing bar had me shook. No email confirmation but go back in and doesn’t show I got it until I try to check out again then says already purchased. Ahh week 1 feels good to be back

there's only a few things in this drop that were actually limited, production numbers keep going up

After a few months hiatus, supreme still won't let me cop anything with my own shipping and billing info. Any ideas what can be done? I email them and they are no help. Guess I gotta continue to use my girl's info

Damn was I the only one who really wanted a Leda and Swan tee?

Glad I was able to cop easily, actually none are sold out yet. I'm happy with my Tee. Really wanted the Leda Sticker, so I'm good.

I messed up by not getting the Chenille Grey/Red Supreme Logo hoody.

I Make **** Happen pin has been taken off the site, but I was able to checkout with one in my cart at $0. Y'all think they'll ship it?

imsh.JPG

got everything I needed...have this brown chenille logo sweatshirt in my cart that I'm hesitating now, lol

Black Organizer pouch
Lighter holster
White water bottle
Leapord print boxers
confirmation email came quick! I thought i had removed the boxers from my cart but then I still got charged for them

Whew.. got everything I was after. Thought it was over when I was getting a blank screen at 9:59:50. Finally loaded on my old phone, quickly carted blk kony, camo cap & lock.. got hung on dish towels, so just checked out without. By then, other phone loaded. So grabbed lighter holder & dish towels. If just every week was like this..

1st order red Creeper and it would not let me to continue shopping and some how i got 2 email confirmation's with 2 different order #'s but only charged once for that one.
2nd order red Kony and Black Chenille Sweatshirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom