Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bopped everything I wanted for me and my homeboy but the damn skateboard sold out. Should've went for that second. I'm sitting out the shoulder bag I didn't wanna BNTL with that. My Thesehandsbot.io bot worked pretty well. :rofl:
Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 11.10.21 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 11.10.17 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 11.10.09 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 11.10.02 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 11.09.57 AM.png

Happy to see so many folks cooked today :nthat:. I was in the shop around 10:59:30, but had the same problems getting booted to the main page when trying to actually navigate the shop.

First order:
Black Formula crewneck XL (second color choice after natural sold out instantly)

Second order:
Camo Creeper L
Cardinal Potee XL

Third order (impulse buys):
Navy Kids tee L
Light Blue Middle Finger tee L

Don't mind blowing the extra shipping week 1, especially since I don't have to pay tax up here in MA. All in all, it's good to be back :smile:

1st order: L in natural red rum jersey
2nd order: black master lock and dish towel set
3rd order: camo potee and leopard briefs

everything sitting, quantities probably higher this year or lotta bricks
gonna be checking offer up to cop as much as close to retail

I got everything I wanted in 3 orders. I probably could do everything in 2 orders to save on shipping but I didn’t want to take any chances… the site was kinda laggy but glad I could check out everything I wanted… and the shop loaded early too

Order 1
Navy Formula crewneck

Order 2
King of New York Tee black
Creeper Tee black

Order 3
Kitchen towels
Black Lock

First order:
Black deck
Red Lock

Second order:
Towels
Keychain

Placed two orders just to get two shower caps but in hindsight I kinda paid $10 extra for a showercap smh

is Monday the new jumpoff? wouldve never thought to look if not for the app alert which I thought was a glitch as it coincided with Kith

I thought about it, I like the color.. but I usually end up with black if I can get it.
Same, but I like adding some color to my rotation for the spring, I think this with either the infrared 6's or Inertia 700's dropping is going to fit great together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom