Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got what I was after. Don't know if I'm getting bored with them or what but the thrill of the hunt just wasn't there for me this morning.

I got stuck in the loop and white screens 3 or 4 times. By the time I got through, the formula crews and mohair were done - so I just went with navy KONY, black Leda and camo camp in 1 order and left it at that. Feels weird not firing off at least 2 or 3 orders for the first drop.

Fronts tee is calling me

Already ordered the middle finger though..

Fronts Tee was too dope to pass up. Every year I say no Tees and they always get me with 1, last year was the plant Tee. Copped a chain as well, my first one. Pissed I missed on the cardigan.

Last edited:
moving apartments and i found these in a bag behind the tv: OF key chains, kaws laces, and a supreme scorpion key chain.
A8827BA0-BC23-4F63-ADB8-AECD0A12D7EE.jpeg

out of the stuff this season, i’m still interested in that ugly hooded harrington jacket and the fuzzy leopard shorts :lol: trying not to spend money though so at the most, i might grab a tee or two.

I checked out with the $0 pin. We'll see if it ships.
imsh.JPG
I legit forgot about the pin after a few checkouts. Wish I could have gotten in the first few ones to see.

It will ship and they will charge you next week. It’s happen to me before.

On that note got everything I wanted this drop but I’m trying to take it easy this szn especially after seeing the prices of the generic accessories I could just imagine what the mark up is gonna be.
I’ve only ever got a refund when the checkered boxers were priced too high.

whats a potee?? lol
A975DD5B-9872-4BF9-A358-45ECEFE5FED7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom