Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got more shipping ups alerts for incoming packages then orders from Sup.

they splitting up orders

I can't believe they're sitting. They were kind of hard to get in the past. Hopefully we get some small bogo tees, too.
Yeah Camo potees, or any halfway hyped color, always flys. This is odd but “moe monkey p***y for me!” *Dave Chappelle voice* Lol

that’s me, SF here. it’s a two week wait now that it’s fast :lol:
Yeah, I’m near Sac area and it’s always at least a week. Week 1 is usually like 3 weeks lol.

I don’t think my accessories are split up. First tracking is 4lbs for the skate deck, second tracking is 1.50lbs, that’s for the spot light, master lock and white sigg. Third tracking is only .40 lbs and that’s the kids tee.

Got one shipping email from ups waiting on 4 other orders. I’m out on Long Island NY by the way. The web delays either helped me get everything I wanted or the Carlisle group is upping inventory even more than last season

2 ups shipments for bottle and light keychain. Same order. From NJ. No preme shipping email

Didn’t even jump in here prior to release. Waiting for shipping also got everything I wanted.

How NT do? Y’all ate?

Didn’t even jump in here prior to release. Waiting for shipping also got everything I wanted.

How NT do? Y’all ate?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom