Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh all I got were the grills and fruit stickers in 4/5 orders... ANYONE WANNA TRADE ME FOR KONY, CREEPER, SWAN, OR KIDS STICKERS SIGHHHHHH. MOSTLY WANT A CREEPER STICKER IF ANYONE CAN TRADE OR OOP ME ONE IF YOU HAVE DOUBLES.

Last edited:
Nice Yorkie. Beautiful and smart dogs.

9E9857B4-8FA1-4BE1-A65B-AB37F3CB6169.jpeg

On the NTaxTalk, here's a quote from a recent AP piece that ran in USA Today about this issue:

The software and services track sales tax rates and the merchandise and services that are taxed in each jurisdiction. They're designed to interface with most e-commerce systems that online retailers use. Some of the services will submit sales tax payments to state authorities and prepare required filings and documents.

So it seems they absolutely should not be charging tax to buyers who (based on the items purchased) live in tax-free locations.

18B984AC-0862-4491-BB0A-E0A1AD304519.jpeg

This in today. They stingy with the stickers, bogo, fronts and fruit
What Tee is that? Still debating on the Leda tee, don’t know if I want white or that baby blue. Not sure if I could pull off baby blue.

5 orders the only thing that came so far was underwear socks and undershirts with bogos wtf

Atleast you got bogos. My underwear and undershirts didn't come with anything. No bogos or a shower cap.
Still waiting on camo cap and potee. All from one order.

UPS delivered all 3 of my packages today.....at 3 different times.....3 different people smh. Thank God I aint have nothing to do today but go and get my Funkos

First 2 only came with front and fruits stickers. Last package saved the day (kinda) wit Leda and KONY. NEED a kids sticker though

IMAG4999.jpg

Got another package going to Philly...hopefully I'll get a Kids sticker or at least a creeper

Dunno if it’s just me but ups is giving me an option to pickup all of my shipments at a ups location...

Fyi: first time ever. But only the main sort facility in City clear across Metro. Not a bad option if using multi addresses and no one there during the day.

Sidenote: Supreme with the wack shipping this season. First order usual regular bag. Second order just ship notice now. Third split into a cardboard box and manila envelope. Ok.

I have remorse over paying shipping on two orders. Seeing how much y'all are willing to spend on shipping makes me feel even more broke than I already am.
Gonna have to find something to up my cash flow until my bonus and tax return come in . . .

SLc.jpg

I still haven’t received anything. 3 items on 1 order at 11:01. Received confirmation email, charges processing and nothing in UPS or any shipping notifications. Anyone else in the same situation? I have no doubt that I’ll receive my items, just weird that some people have already received some items that they’ve caught on restocks. :smh:

Has anybody in here ever have there package stolen and what did you do? I already contacted UPS but they are useless and told me to contact Supreme about the matter. Does Supreme look into lost/stolen packages or no?

I have gotten a refund for a stolen package 2 szn ago

I still haven’t received anything. 3 items on 1 order at 11:01. Received confirmation email, charges processing and nothing in UPS or any shipping notifications. Anyone else in the same situation? I have no doubt that I’ll receive my items, just weird that some people have already received some items that they’ve caught on restocks. :smh:

Yep. Exact same situation, 3 items on order @ 11:01.. And nothing. I don’t know if they’re shipping to states that are closer first, shipping backwards from time received, certain items or what. But it’s annoying..

I have remorse over paying shipping on two orders. Seeing how much y'all are willing to spend on shipping makes me feel even more broke than I already am.
Gonna have to find something to up my cash flow until my bonus and tax return come in . . .

SLc.jpg
Just can't have chipotle for the month. Gotta sacrifice for supreme hahaha

3/2 orders shipped. I hit submit payment once on my first order and got the item charged and shipped out twice.
Anyone have that happen before?

My brother and friend both just got the boxers and all they got with it was regular stickers. I hope I get at least one shower cap with my stuff. I ordered more than them if that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom