Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bout to be looking for that camo creeper lol I just got the camo fonts tee with stickers and all for 65 from reddit.

Seems like they’ve improved their shipping process. Got notice of the riot being shipped yesterday. Estimated date is Thursday, but it’ll probably be here before then.

Last edited:
Great weather to break this out.

47A54F9F-FD1C-4449-A33A-3D72137B66DB.jpeg

Never ended up with a Leda sticker.. last 2 packages only came with reggies. At least there was a shower cap with all recent orders. Clearly, the employees are carrying bricks of “hyped” stickers out. Hardly anyone gets em with orders, but there’s multiple sellers on the bay with 100s of em.

Sad that customers have to shell out $15 on a secondary market to get the ‘special’ box stickers. They should be in every sticker pack instead of the reggies.

Never ended up with a Leda sticker.. last 2 packages only came with reggies. At least there was a shower cap with all recent orders. Clearly, the employees are carrying bricks of “hyped” stickers out. Hardly anyone gets em with orders, but there’s multiple sellers on the bay with 100s of em.

Sad that customers have to shell out $15 on a secondary market to get the ‘special’ box stickers. They should be in every sticker pack instead of the reggies.
Hella cats in here got that sticker. Just bc You have to cop on eBay don’t mean every customer didn’t get one

Birthday present for myself just showed up :smile:

Was super nervous about it, but had some very very knowledgeable people with older Supreme look at it and it checks out. Also found a video of the seller from 2010 wearing a black box logo tee in an interview and he is a high up at a big entertainment company now, so all helped with my anxiety.

Seller said only worn a few times and dry cleaned only. Looks pretty good for a 13 year old tee. The black is a bit faded, but not bad. Was also worried about it being a large, but seems just about right. Funny in the Neighborhood tee I'm an XXL.

2019-03-15.jpg

Damn that brings back memories.

Had the black one but mine was cracked too death. Such a grail. Supreme collabs aren’t what they used to be smh

Broke out the KONY yesterday, for was perfect. Got my tech l/s, like someone mentioned earlier I think I wish the arms were a tad bit longer.

And oh yeah F supreme for no leda sticker. I did get KONY and kids sticker last week so I can’t be too tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom