Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your logic makes no sense. There is literally a box logo on the witch tee. The Seven Samurai tee just has the text font. So obviously the Seven Samurai tee is not a box logo, but the witch tee could be and is considered a box logo tee.
Never considered witch a box logo t. That’s like saying MJ tee is a box logo t

Would you call the Kate Moss swimsuit a bogo, though?

No wouldn’t call it a bogo neither

Your logic makes no sense. There is literally a box logo on the witch tee. The Seven Samurai tee just has the text font. So obviously the Seven Samurai tee is not a box logo, but the witch tee could be and is considered a box logo tee.

If the image isn’t in a traditional sized box logo, then it isn’t a bogo

$250? That’s a no brainer.

It’s currently $180 something on stockX so you still made $100 more than payout

Is it bogo tee gonna go up or down?
I have a feeling it will go up in value over time. Just like every release, it'll dip but then rise again.

are the photo tees considered bogos?

fr fr i just want an actual no bull**** bogo. my white kaws bogo got orange food coloring on it years ago.

are the photo tees considered bogos?

fr fr i just want an actual no bull**** bogo. my white kaws bogo got orange food coloring on it years ago.

I wouldn’t consider that a bogo neither but I personally covet picture tees over bogo’s. At least picture tees before the writings were on them

Skip to 0:35 you can see the same exact jacket Supreme used for their collab. This was back in 2014. Interesting.

Bomber might have been the move. Of course the original looks better overall but the concept is dope regardless.

I got a white shirt in large. Was really smooth and easy so I guess it wasnt that hyped. Looking like it might be a brick.
Ill take it off your hands

Supreme-Undercover-Bear-Tee-Grey.jpg

Is this considered a box logo tee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom