Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if people think they're gonna get double retail on the shirt then...i could see these being a bigger problem than usual....

Considering the price and them being "hand placed diamonds". If I were to guess, these are about to be super limited.

Damn, low retail on utility will prob cause it to fly.. even tho I’m sure it’s as small/smaller than the utility bag earlier in the season. Want both camo bags and knife in 1 cart. Prob just go for it, done alright so far this season.

What time did they sell out of JPG bogos at BK?
Bowery was like 2 pm.
What color should I grab?? Can I touch a size small
If you can, I’m going to regret not having signed up. I’ve been too 20 in the past and have never been able to get a small box logo or TNF piece in store, so I mostly stick with online.
What do y'all think? Is it limited as people are saying or are there gonna be enough hoodies/tees for everyone in store tomorrow?
I think they’ll be good supply, but that’s just my guess.

do y'all get smalls for personal or because money size :emoji_thinking:
For myself because it’s my size. Hate resellers—don’t resell or buy from resellers. I do have a couple medium tees and hoodies, but 95% of my Supreme stuff is size small.

People get smalls cuz it's the first size to click if available!

Bots LOVE small on preme site

Sheesh i got 485 i guess no instore for me this season

If you don't show, do they really block you? Do you just use a different e-mail and card next time? Kinda lame having 500 spots if they aren't going to have the stock....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom