Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D341F673-D4FF-4626-9D96-5E2DFB7985DE.png

More heat on the way
id be in for a gaga tee but I bet these tees are hard as hell to cop

LA stock update? I'm 1001 and would probably get there around 6, but check in is supposed to be at 4:45. From looking at the #'s and the time stamps it looks like the line is backed up, and I'm assuming that they keep the store open today until everybody with a confirmation gets through. Is it worth it to try?

This is going in the vault, Not letting it go like I did my yankee bogo, third bogo so far

Missed a potential hoodie by 10 ppl, no1 in my time slot got a hoodie, had my eye on that navy joint smh but it is what it is

Last dude got a hoodie with no plastic bag, straight off the hanger lol

Employee said staff were allowed 1 item, just like the customers

F53154F2-F0BE-46FB-A810-B389A7A30E4E.jpeg

This is going in the vault, Not letting it go like I did my yankee bogo, third bogo so far

Missed a potential hoodie by 10 ppl, no1 in my time slot got a hoodie, had my eye on that navy joint smh but it is what it is

Last dude got a hoodie with no plastic bag, straight off the hanger lol

Employee said staff were allowed 1 item, just like the customers

F53154F2-F0BE-46FB-A810-B389A7A30E4E.jpeg

When I went for the bogo crewneck some dude had to take a black crew off the shelf... and my time wasn’t even crazy

Anyone in #700s @ BK actually get a tee?
Sold out about 570-590. Kid like 30 people ahead of me was wylin out because someone skipped him and took the last tee LMFAO. He ran to the security guard asking where the kid went. Sucks. If I was in the 500s I would've gotten a tee. Next time I think I'm just staying home if I get 550+ on a limited release.

Sold out about 570-590. Kid like 30 people ahead of me was wylin out because someone skipped him and took the last tee LMFAO. He ran to the security guard asking where the kid went. Sucks. If I was in the 500s I would've gotten a tee. Next time I think I'm just staying home if I get 550+ on a limited release.

Thanks for the info. I was #735 but passed.. pretty bummed I was unable to get a hoodie or tee online but I’ve gotten my fair share in past seasons. Awesome for those that were able to get your hands on the crystals!

Thanks for the info. I was #735 but passed.. pretty bummed I was unable to get a hoodie or tee online but I’ve gotten my fair share in past seasons. Awesome for those that were able to get your hands on the crystals!
Honestly I'm probably selling my white tee to get older bogo pieces. I'm turned off by how much you gotta take care of it lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom