Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels bad, i paid $675 for two boxes of tampons.
Bank rejected my claim saying the pictures i sent werent enough.
None of yall can take a bigger L than this, so dont feel too down on drop days. :lol:
I always try to pay with my cc through PayPal. I just filed a claim for a pair of $400 jeans that I actual wanted to just return. They never got back to PayPal so I got the refund and got to keep the jeans.

It’s like “creative” purposefully come up with **** designs. They know what we like and don’t like but chose to make **** like that.

The rhinestones aren’t even the worst part. The leather looks like the **** on IHOP seats :sick:
upload_2019-5-3_6-6-31.gif

Yeah i honestly don't think the 14s are that bad. They are what appear to be metal studs not rhinestones that shine. I don't understand how people can like the JPG collab and the bedazzeled box logo and then think the 14s are "terrible".

The 14s just aren't my fav jordan but if they make them in black i will consider trying to cop (key word TRY). I am excited for some Jordan x supreme clothing if they plan to drop some with the shoes

Yesterday's order is out for delivery already up here in MA. Their logistics & shipping have been fantastic with the investment $.

Yeah i honestly don't think the 14s are that bad. They are what appear to be metal studs not rhinestones that shine. I don't understand how people can like the JPG collab and the bedazzeled box logo and then think the 14s are "terrible".

The 14s just aren't my fav jordan but if they make them in black i will consider trying to cop (key word TRY). I am excited for some Jordan x supreme clothing if they plan to drop some with the shoes

The man himself was seen rockin a clothing piece from the collab! :pimp:

f46f81ec-78b6-4742-b6df-c2cc19c3a3fc-jpeg.2327551

Hmm, haven't gotten an email confirmation, but got UPS notice last night which I usually disregard since they always send a follow up saying delivery date has changed. Checked tracking on a whim this morning, lo and behold, getting delivery today.

A dude could get used to this.

Hmm, haven't gotten an email confirmation, but got UPS notice last night which I usually disregard since they always send a follow up saying delivery date has changed. Checked tracking on a whim this morning, lo and behold, getting delivery today.

A dude could get used to this.

Me too I was worried but one day delivery? :pimp:

Whatd you end up getting?

The blue pinstripe varsity in medium, but was really aiming for the tan. kilroythedon kilroythedon blessing me with the tan though, so I'll be selling the blue.

Yeah I get it in today I doubt she’s gonna want it she just wants to see it in person she was considering wearing it over outfits but I think it’ll be too big. I got you man.

I dunno if I woulda paid 750 for all that... that's probably going rate or below right? I'd keep TNF and Chihuahua tee and sell the rest.

tnf in that color going for like 6hundo+ on stock x
The man himself was seen rockin a clothing piece from the collab! :pimp:

f46f81ec-78b6-4742-b6df-c2cc19c3a3fc-jpeg.2327551

as far as MJ fits go this is leaps and bounds above most **** he wear

Yeah I get it in today I doubt she’s gonna want it she just wants to see it in person she was considering wearing it over outfits but I think it’ll be too big. I got you man.

I actually saw a girl on the train take it out of her bag and wear it. I'm hoping she got a large or something because it looked pretty big on her petite frame.

But the orange isn't too bad in person for those wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom