Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured it was still molded, just making sure Supreme is known to sometimes put bad stock photos. I thought it was weird how the gun was still facing the same way lol.

disappointed a keychain was executed better, undecided on the move as i still think it would bring nostalgia to have the full size watergun

My teammates work with that company who make the "world's smallest" line. They do all of the product development, they're a licensed partner of ours. Supreme worked with our global brand team and Nerf engineers to bring the old SS model mold out of the vault. The tank never had deco, so it was cool they could model the text in there.

But the retro SS keychain was already out (can find at UO and even Target) and this is just some custom deco for Supreme.
TY0160000_soaker_2__05400.1556298213.jpg

Then they’ll say squirt gun is fake when planning to resell via StockX
Obviously if you plan on painting the letters you cant sell it as new. It would look fake but then again who cares if you're actually using it.

Big SS going for a lil above retail on Stockx.....It'll prolly go up and be sought after later on but now its a good sign for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom