Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My outfit for yesterday... Mad late with the picture lol... Didn't do much but crash at my friend's house to watch his dogs
20190628_101837.jpg

iswydt

I actually used a Supreme bogo sticker, I noticed that it was just about the same size, so I just cut the shapes out of a demolished sticker that got beat up in the mail. So it's only temporary, I was only experimenting to see if I would like how it would look.
I feel like the most common ways to have contrasting letters would have worn off with use, particularly in a pool. So, I’m OK with the execution as is. :-/

Buju the great. 92’s Mr. Mention is a classic. His Catalogue is nice. Love this T MON!!Side note, Jamaica is special. Visit it. Don’t stay in an inclusive or hotel chain. Get air bnb rent a car see the sites. The drive from Montego Bay to Negril is really nice. Ochos Rios was cool too. Lots of little towns to check out. Food experience is better this way too. Went into town one Friday night in Montego Bay and it was bustling. People warned against safety but never felt unsafe. Guessing being blk helped for change. Stopped at the grocery store and saw some Asians inside. This is in hood so naturally thought they were out of place. Found out they were Chinese and own lotta stores chains down. Wife thought the weed was weak. The beaches were incredible, the culture , peeps were friendly, food was good. Just a great country overall. Leave with this quote since we tend to get caught up in acquiring things here:

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.- Mark Twain

Chinese got deep roots in Jamaica. Had a chance to chat with Errolson Hugh really nice guy, his parents are both from there. Funny enough said he experienced more racism when they moved to Canada..

I’m hoping the reaper tee went through, purchased through the supcomm app and haven’t received an email or anything. Everything else was locked in, and buju shipped before any of my other orders even though I bought it mad late on a restock.

cant remember how to do it but can someone show me how to track by reference via UPS with the supreme order confirmation #, tia, iirc wasnt it like “SP27268766”

Got my supreme shirts in. The buju is fire....it's definitely my favorite of the 3 photo tees I own with the other two being nas and Madonna... The shirt runs big so I'm a wash and dry it tonight... Still wish I got the Navy dynamite but black will do
20190629_133558.jpg
Dynamite looks :smokin good size graphic

cant remember how to do it but can someone show me how to track by reference via UPS with the supreme order confirmation #, tia, iirc wasnt it like “SP27268766”
They have the option to do that in the tracking page but it doesnt work for me if ups doesn't get your package, your better of signing up for my choice

hold up supreme confirmation email stated my order total is $99.59 but supreme processed my bank $101.56. did this happen to anyone else? is supreme trying to pull a quick one on me. can i sue

Didn't cop anything Thursday in store. They had nothing left beside a few tees in bad colorway and moka express which I don't drink coffee. Lowkey upset how they sold out instore on thursday, but my friend caught the buju restock in store on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom