Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
0AD4C7E7-3CCB-4225-8916-6A8EAB55C7F4.jpeg

Waiting on black potee. Nothing to see there...

Last edited:
bro my payment is still processing no shipping email still

You should be okay. I was beginning to be worried because my payment disappeared and a few people started panicking so I joined also, but my order shipped even with charge disappearing. As long as you got confirmation, you should be good unless they send a cancellation.

134DAE7E-D49D-49A5-87BB-7F94C7FB6B89.jpeg
I’ve given up on my order.. no charge no email.. glad I got a Bela tee in store as well as the Moka.

As for Friday I got the best number EVER... for a bricked release. SMH

Need my red Bela in ASAP! Was initially more excited for my dynamite but I’ve been feeling the Bela tee more after seeing in hand pics.

You should be okay. I was beginning to be worried because my payment disappeared and a few people started panicking so I joined also, but my order shipped even with charge disappearing. As long as you got confirmation, you should be good unless they send a cancellation.
This. If you got an order confirmation email, you’ll be fine unless you get a cancellation email.

Damn, my order of the Moka + 3 tees only came with 1 sticker pack that had the Greetings and It Gets Better stickers.

Second buju shipping email finally came in. Still no charge even though I know it’ll show up eventually.

how is everyone getting their stuff delivered already. just got my shipping email wont arrive until next weds

Sorry my man; wish I could, but its just too nice. I’m sure this will go for retail on StockX in the coming weeks. They sat for a while on release
I hope so. I got hit with like 18 card declines. Was able to cop the reaper, dynamite, greetings, and cloud tee. Only one I missed was that. I got a bid on stockx so let’s see what happens. Hope you right.

need that headband so i can wear it to work and flex like a idiot

Damb... was excited to completely sit this week out, but I’m in for a sweatband.

That’s pretty much all that’s left from the lookbook no? Is this the last week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom