Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st Order:
- Camo Backpack
- Camo Waist Bag

2nd Order:
- Banner White L
- MJB White L
- Pyrex
- Voodoo

Just waiting on 2nd order email confirm...

2 different cards, 2 declines.

kept getting item limited to 1 purchase on the denim jacket too...thought I copped but no charge.

That drop was weirdly easy besides the lag.. saved my info from the last season. i got the MJB in black and banner tee in natural both medium. Didnt wanna place separate orders but whatever, i’ll accept that $10 dollar loss lol

got everything I wanted manual which i'm usually able to on the first drop of every season, but I know i'll have issues with the rest of the drops going forward

Pissed about the watch. Wanted that the most, but got black track jacket, slate banner, white mjb, navy smoke, black track pants, Pyrex and black pelican

F6BE9305-088B-49A1-A277-DA8EEF2D6D29.jpeg

Timex Watch Silver
MJB Slate
Smoke Natural

All in separate carts lol was at work & mobile was laggin like crazy

Desktop took forever to load, and then was card error city, had to use mobile app. By the time I made the switch the denim jacket, 8 ball hoodie and baseball jersey were all gone. Then I missed out on both the Banner tee and grey Most hoodie were gone. Got everything on my C and D lists though :ohwell:

Last edited:
Mobile was messed up. Kept deleting sold out items from cart and they kept adding back in at checkout. Got Timex and Smoke Tee.

Wanted Supreme Floral but lagged too bad I had to remove from cart.

1st order:
Grey Aunt Mary J (wanted Black)
Black La Flame

2nd order:
Neutral Smoke
Red Banner (wanted GREY)

navy MJB and gold timex first cart.
black banner tee, red smoke, and green levitation tee in second cart.
great start to the season for me :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom