Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile was the wave... Got my MJB tee

Waiting on the Conf emails before I grab more.. can't remember everything I bought!???

9EC39819-F21D-45F8-A47A-E008FF11280B.jpeg
D9D07538-81CF-4878-BA40-69D0C466AB5C.jpeg

Card decline 3x then says sold out. Had to use my iPad and manually fill out and was able to buy. Weird. Wasn’t able to get the voodoo, gonna pick it up on eBay or Grailed.

my god, i got a new credit card in the offseason had to fill in everything, and i put in the wrong address no had no chance for MJB, got slate levitation and camo shoulder bag

BIG QUESTION: im from PA, where we have no sales tax on clothes, is there a chance i wont get charged the sales tax when it goes through? or does my location not matter

cart 1
MJB
banner
smoke

cart 2
camo backpack
camo waist back
camo pouch

cart 3
crown track jacket
small box tee olive
and almost forgot pyrex

cart 4
leopard camp
small box tee grey
another pyrex for the homie...

now i guess i should get some work done.
happy monday!

what an absolute mess that was

kept getting kicked to home page after i would atc..

was getting already ordered over and over again on MJB/Banner tee on 2 diff cards diff address.. aint looking still no email but got charge

I think supreme patched credit card jig
Tried copping black waist bag after buying the camo one, and it won't let me, even with a variation in address

IDK if this will help anyone but if youre having problems with autofill you dont have to actually buy anything to have the website save your information again. just add an item and proceed to check out page, fill in your info and click save address, put in your CC info but with the wrong CCV etc, itll decline the transaction but now your info is saved again. i do this right before big drops just to make sure the website has it saved..

I think supreme patched credit card jig
Tried copping black waist bag after buying the camo one, and it won't let me, even with a variation in address

I was able to get two different colors of the 1-800 beanie with different info + different cards, had to keep trying different info though until it went through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom