Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you gotten duplicate charges? I just looked at my credit card supreme charged me like $500+ for 6 tees a pelican case and a voodoo doll... three of the charges are duplicate

Have any of you gotten duplicate charges? I just looked at my credit card supreme charged me like $500+ for 6 tees a pelican case and a voodoo doll... three of the charges are duplicate
I assume they’re pending charges and will fall off

I wouldn’t mind extra charges, as long as it ships :D

Not when it’s some throw away tees... I legit got the levitation tee because of mortal kombat nostalgia and something to wear around the house I don’t want doubles of that.

Pending charge dropped but the item is out for delivery. Probably for tax recalculation? It was like 5 bucks too much

Now waiting for mjb :pimp:
20190828_112741.jpg

Not when it’s some throw away tees... I legit got the levitation tee because of mortal kombat nostalgia and something to wear around the house I don’t want doubles of that.

Agreed! I wouldn’t extra charges for that ish either.

I was thinking of my orders when I commented. Lol.

Denim jacket, jersey, mjb

once you sign into ups how do you view if you have something coming or not? I forgot...haven't had to use this in awhile.
I ordered the waist bag and the backpack...only received confirmation on the backpack but was charged for both. no refunds...
no shipped emails for either.

once you sign into ups how do you view if you have something coming or not? I forgot...haven't had to use this in awhile.
I ordered the waist bag and the backpack...only received confirmation on the backpack but was charged for both. no refunds...
no shipped emails for either.
You good those still sitting no?

What’s the name of the washing powder brand that people have said brings their old tees back to life?

See Ig videos of dudes restoring supreme tees but can’t think of what it was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom