Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have the paisley jacket in hand? Curious how it fits versus the measurements. I'm usually stuck between S and M.

wonder why the stock on the mary and buju tees were low but the stock for the vu tee is seemingly as high as the stock on the bags...
make the bandana box logo hoodies in the same quantity as these vu tees.
A lot of ppl don’t what the vu is. I stopped bringing up Lou Reed casually b/c ppl would go “who?” :lol:. Same w/ MF Doom. I be confused thinking certain ppl are popular as hell. Nope.

23708071-F705-4B19-A120-F6A775FA5649.jpeg

Card declined for red bottle, so no chance for red. Got the red bottle today and I already ordered tees online today so I just went for bottle instore.

Also a few friends ordered the supreme sb from sx and they didn’t get the supreme tag, so either sx is keeping it or sellers are not including it. Pretty bad business practice if sx is keeping the tags.

B4964357-917A-42C3-9A24-563D7FBC6795.jpeg

Hey guys I got the Ali Warhol shirt in a Medium and it’s small compared to my Akira and Marvin Gaye shirt, did the sizing change from 2016 to 2017 for mediums?

Card declined for red bottle, so no chance for red. Got the red bottle today and I already ordered tees online today so I just went for bottle instore.

Also a few friends ordered the supreme sb from sx and they didn’t get the supreme tag, so either sx is keeping it or sellers are not including it. Pretty bad business practice if sx is keeping the tags.

B4964357-917A-42C3-9A24-563D7FBC6795.jpeg
ordered the navy pair from sx and I got the Supreme tag, I woulda been heated if my pair didn’t come with them.

The beanies with the brim really sold out? What year is this?
My sentiments exactly

Colors are nice...I think it’d be a solid piece sans the brim

I hate those beanies

supreme efficient with it... they shipped my black thermos out already... prally get it by Saturday since I'm in NJ
Prally get it tomorrow if they actually put it in transit today

Red thermos for keeping my beer cold while visiting Disneyland 8)
That’s the move. Stanley is legit.

Missed out on today. Keeping my beer cold in a yeti up in the white mountains with the fam. But that Stanley is legit. I’d trade my other coffee thermos from that Japanese company for it lolol

My sentiments exactly

Colors are nice...I think it’d be a solid piece sans the brim

I hate those beanies

Prally get it tomorrow if they actually put it in transit today

I was thinking worse case scenario... but your completely right.. just tracked it now and should get it by tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom