Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
secured a ticket. what comes next? And congrats to those cooking on saturday esp to those who struck out on tuesday registration. wp.

@PoweredbyMSG i owe you bro. Your info about being there around 4 yesterday made me leave work and meetup with my boy for raffle. Ended up with 1pm slot today, got in around 2 and got my bogo along with other random stuff. Now on Bart trying to rush back home. Only met Raf yesterday, maybe next time can meet other folks. Yee!
Ahhh don’t worry about it. It was nothing. Just glad all of us that wanted it got to have it. It’s about time.

Last edited by a moderator:
secured a ticket. what comes next? And congrats to those cooking on saturday esp to those who struck out on tuesday registration. wp.
If you’re early they’ll bring you in today since there’s still a lot of time left. And if it gets any longer and bigger the rest will be time slot for tmr. They’ll write it on your tix.

I think the craziness is over and I don’t think it’ll be as packed tmr. Seems like they still have a lot of opening bogo tees. Not sure how it was in the front of the store yesterday while the raffle was happening but today it was pretty clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom