Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
first wave of ppl w/ 10:45 tix arent being served until noon when it opens. they clearing everyone out until then so if you have a later time, you have a bit until your spot opens. im at 11:15 and guard said come back at 1. everyone asking about walk-ins are turned away and given ambiguously doubtful answers

i would guess 1 or 2

it was fun, but i’m done. if i knew they would ha e stock all day i’d consider it but i don’t i don’t want to wast my sunday to leave empty handed

get me a tee sz m,will appreciate you

Left the madness..

Plan is to come back around 3pm even though some dude said he promises nobody is getting in without a ticket. ?

had forgot all about this thing till i was checking out yesterday. had missed out on it earlier in the year

8E54BADD-12F2-4D1A-8DD1-BA1F9A51F6B9.jpeg

Last edited:
I’d imagine the line today won’t be as bad because all the SoCal peeps are heading back home and likely all the other out of towners too.

In regards to tees this season, has anyone shrunk down their tees, and if so how much was the change in width & shoulders? I got a M tee from the opening but it’s a lot wider than I’d imagine. Hoping it would shrink 1” measured across flat
I tried to shrink my M banner tee by washing it warm and drying it for a couple hours. Unfortunately, I didn’t take before and after measurements. It’s definitely shrunk a little, but it’s still way too wide for me. When I lay it flat, it’s three inches wider than my older medium, pre-2017 tees, which means the circumference is six inches larger.

I’m going to try a hot wash and another dryer session since I have nothing to lose at this point.

Nice to see all the local heads taking Ws. Wish I could’ve made it out to the opening since I’m from NorCal and we’ve been hearing rumors about sf since before I moved to LA. Was hoping to catch a slot because I’m in town for a wedding, but never got a text. I have an extra bk logo so I’ll just sell that and hope the price on sf drops more.

scooped my wallys and an oxford. shout out to the employee matt; was dope to meet another local skate rat. good experience overall with the employees seemingly excited to be there. they threw in a mag, stix, and army soldier with purchase too

Rumors of the Bogo shock dropping this week, anyone asked anyone in supreme whether this is an instore exclusive or anything like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom