Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate that the cart didnt even show up right away, and then i get declined. I messed upgoing for black instead of navy

Team manual :nthat:

5ADB6681-A1E3-4B08-837F-50385AF28B43.jpeg

34542D3F-2183-4F43-BBFB-AC6BACAE613F.jpeg

95A9E69C-0329-4556-B8E8-F8790035D4CD.jpeg

brownsup (2).png

Team Manual.

I actually wanted Brown too. I actually had a nasty spill with my last BOGO that left a brown coffee stain even after washing. I swore to myself that my next BOGO would absolutely be Brown!

Attachments

• brownsup (2).png
    brownsup (2).png
    2.5 MB · Views: 447
If these restocks are one size here and there no one stands a chance. It has to be that fsr restock to possibly cop

S/O to my wife for scooping the black beanie!

Been doing this for awhile for la team manuelll (if you guys haven't done this before yet)

Supremesite >>
Add item>>
Enter info (make sure you have autofill for cc card)
"check save address"
CC portion put a fake last 4 digits and ccv code
>>process order (this will fail)
Take item out the cart...Next time you add an item, address is prefilled, if your cc is on auto fill you'll just need to re-select it, and enter ccv code.

I was in and out and under a minute. Thank you!

For those of you with charges/confirmation page and no email you should be good

It happened to me for TNF and everything was just fine. I even reached out to them regarding not having an email and they manually sent it to me
It happened to me for TNF, and I got cancelled. So, who knows?! Hopefully, the emails are just delayed today.

For those of you with charges/confirmation page and no email you should be good

It happened to me for TNF and everything was just fine. I even reached out to them regarding not having an email and they manually sent it to me

What about just having charges? No Confirmation page, no email. Anyone deal with that before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom