Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PoweredbyMSG

this is one of the better box logos in recent memory just off the embroidered paisley but honestly I can’t wear box logos anymore and not feel like a bozo. the types that rep supreme today make me hate myself when I’m wearing one
I get where you’re coming from. I’m older now and it’s harder to pull it off. But I guess it’ll be nice to get it for retail. Not willing to pay the resell price for it.

@PoweredbyMSG

this is one of the better box logos in recent memory just off the embroidered paisley but honestly I can’t wear box logos anymore and not feel like a bozo. the types that rep supreme today make me hate myself when I’m wearing one

so swing your joints this way lol

i hear u tho

Thats why i love my cdg, not your conventional bogo, I even like that its screen printed for some reason

@PoweredbyMSG

One of the reasons I stopped checking for supreme for a while

Just an example, saw this kid courtside at the game the other day decked out in box logos next to his dad, punchable face, head buried in his phone, everyone knows pops shelling out bread for those BOGOs

Lemme chill he might be on here 🤔

Man, thought someone said there was alot of hoodies. Dont pay resell yet.

How did I manage 1 black crew last year online.

General, general info. Same thing someone said about the Supreme x bmw.

:lol: still have this **** in cart since 12pm!
Screenshot_20191212-172517_Dashlane.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom