Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just realized something since this will be the first time I get to attend in store.

My dad ( :lol: ) got the check in text for me. Can he forward it to me and can I use that on Thursday for San Francisco?

Or are Supreme employees super strict?

Would appreciate some recommendations!

If you really want to make it super official change your dads info to show the number of the supreme text, then copy and pasted everything from you have been selected, etc.. and send that text to your phone.

lol this is so ridiculous

Quilted flannel is flames
what color you going for?
1576692871246.png

1576692882657.png

If you really want to make it super official change your dads info to show the number of the supreme text, then copy and pasted everything from you have been selected, etc.. and send that text to your phone.

lol this is so ridiculous

I admire the creativity and ingenuity

eh ... I always feel the late slots at SoHo get bumped to the next day - which can be good cause you can usually catch a Friday morning restock.

2:45pm is definitely not a late slot. Line still happens and registrants go inside.

Late is more like 6pm or later.

2:45pm is definitely not a late slot. Line still happens and registrants go inside.

Late is more like 6pm or later.

has sup been giving out 6p and onward line numbers? latest I’ve ever seen a slot number is 4p which is why I consider a 2:45 slate kinda late.

Let's talk about a real topic: Card declines and ways to avoid it

I been seeing alot of people say stay away from auto fill or leave th cvc blank on auto fill

others saying add a item to cart put fake cc info but real shipping and fake checkout to save info instead of auto filll

What's your guys thoughts on Card Decline work arounds

there’s different reasons for declines so no one way is gonna fox it for everybody. they do soft block cards and ips now (you can still see the store but not check out). could also be that the item was oos. or it could be the site just being a pos.

if you’ve gotten declines multiple time on a card. use a different one

apple card been working flawlessly

also I can confirm (bk at least) they do not check text they just ask for the number. They check id and credit card last 4 digits tho.

I been seeing alot of people say stay away from auto fill or leave th cvc blank on auto fill

others saying add a item to cart put fake cc info but real shipping and fake checkout to save info instead of auto filll

Ive use auto fill on shipping and billing but i never get card declined.

You should always have your info saved on Sup site by their autosave which triggers when you check that box(note you only have to check the box one time as long as you don't clear cache and cookies).

I have been pasting the entire card this season, manually doing exp and cvc

This has worked out so far avoiding declines

Chrome autofill for me last week
Carted hoodie
Started checkout
2nd tab added beanie
Auto filled first tab
Manuel cvc
Checked box
Hit process
Tab 2 cart page loading
Tab1. Autofill didn’t fill my address
Fill that
fill cvc
Process
Extreme lag. 30 seconds
But I got the charge alert from my bank, amount was high
Get the confirmation page and I got both items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom