Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone gotta a time slot for 1pm or after for a non DSM store?

Getting the feeling late 12pm is the last slot

From restocks

00B88B98-AF73-480A-83F1-85800D4A8AEB.jpeg

Actually like the graphic but may just gift it to fam if the medium doesn’t fit

Supreme has been having more stock this Szn instore then before.

don't count yourselves out...2:00pm might see some TNF

Is TNF site dropping these too?

If u past 250 you ain’t touching lol

Hey, looking back in the thread you had a 1:15? time slot for week 10. You got 2 TNF jackets.

Did your time slot touch TNF that week because there were 2 jackets mountain and boltoro and you could only purchase one or the other?

I couldn't get as lucky as I did for JPG week last year #58 @ BK and I’m driving from a couple hours away.

thanks for your help and Merry Christmas to all. (Also not a little tween hypebeast. 35/married with infant at home) If I’m going it’s gotta be worth it!

Hey, looking back in the thread you had a 1:15? time slot for week 10. You got 2 TNF jackets.

Did your time slot touch TNF that week because there were 2 jackets mountain and boltoro and you could only purchase one or the other?

I couldn't get as lucky as I did for JPG week last year #58 @ BK and I’m driving from a couple hours away.

thanks for your help and Merry Christmas to all. (Also not a little tween hypebeast. 35/married with infant at home) If I’m going it’s gotta be worth it!

Yeah I touched because 6 jackets 3 colors each for the two styles, this is only one color one style, if your #58 your def getting one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom