Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just grabbed the scarf on a restock. Am curious to see how people style it. Please share if you have any photos.

I'm also curious about sizing on the jacket for those of you who have it in hand. Wondering if I can get away with a medium, or if I should definitely try to swap for small.

Last edited:
this is easily the better TNF of the season. not sure if this is the place to make that argument though, most people here want something that SCREAMS supreme

It's their best TNF collab in a while. Aside from the Cordura **** everything else in recent years has been tacky. Nothing clean and simple really.

i was going to flip to cop some other supreme pieces but i saw OG Ma with it and the jacket looks dope... im rocking the jacket as soon as i get it lol...this is my first north face collab jacket... i have other pieces from the collection but not a jacket... got the by any means necessary dopp kit, bandana gloves (resell is OD lol), leaves bookbag and expedition bookbag

if anyone copped the nup in L thats selling & wants to cut out the middle man holla @ me

I could have checked out this morning but decided not to. Was only gonna cop to resell but I didn’t think prices would be this high :lol: kinda wish I did but oh well

Got CC decline...but then realized I was using the wrong card too. SMMFH. Now I feel like I WOULDA had it lol. Got Hoodie and Tee though, so there is that.
Have a DS purple arc logo in M that I may sell to fund if I cant find a trade. Just gotta let prices settle a bit.

Was the balaclava instore only and is anyone left in BK to find out if I should go or not.

It’s ‘Preme the ladies will understand
Yes, my understanding is in-store only and TNF sold out around 1:30. I could be wrong, but that's what I've seen online.

Damn man
No champions league and no new supreme until like February.. my 2 favorite NT threads gonna be slow :frown: :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom