Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It arrived. This has been the first box logo I've been able to get in my size. Honestly don't know if I would wear any of the others if they were my size (box logos are nice but I'd rather trade/sell down the line to get something I want more), but this one I might have to rock. Grey/blue is my favorite color combo and it's nice as hell in hand.

Happy I got one of the Wong stickers...still need the other 2.

IMAG6128.jpg

IMAG6130.jpg

I’m still trying to get a dead prez sticker but it doesn’t work when you don’t get an order in.

It arrived. This has been the first box logo I've been able to get in my size. Honestly don't know if I would wear any of the others if they were my size (box logos are nice but I'd rather trade/sell down the line to get something I want more), but this one I might have to rock. Grey/blue is my favorite color combo and it's nice as hell in hand.

Happy I got one of the Wong stickers...still need the other 2.

IMAG6128.jpg

IMAG6130.jpg

wow yall flexing box logo collections??? mbn

^ i live in NJ and their warehouse is in NJ so i get my orders quick.... this all depends when they ship it though lol...

on another note... i wanted that plaid hoodie... sucks it came out the same day as the box logo but i had to prioritize

Damn, everyone flexin' with their box logos. Mean while, here I am getting excited for Saturday delivery for a zip up and scarf.

Glad to see a lot of NT'ers were able to cook.

But got to say, the zip up is really nice in person and I may cop another colorway in either navy, red, or copper.

Attachments

• IMG_20191214_143017.jpg
    IMG_20191214_143017.jpg
    424.2 KB · Views: 84
Are we not able to redirect UPS packages from supreme to a UPS store for pickup? I do t even have the option

i ordered a box logo hoodie and nutcracker sperate order but only got tracking for hoodie. does anyone know if supreme puts the order together. my package weighs 2.5 pounds.
what weight on a just the hoodie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom