Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows but If I were to make a bet

I'd bet no bogo by sunday

I'd bet no bogo by Thurs #600-800

Due to the fact they gonna prolly give out 100-300 tee the night before the release

You’re right. I’m just keeping my hopes up even though I know it’ll be gone. :emoji_cold_sweat::emoji_disappointed_relieved: So disappointed man....

Due to the fact they gonna prolly give out 100-300 tee the night before the release
Highest number i"ve seen so far is 375 and thats on Saturday , I saw one dude that got 380$ and his time slot if 10:45 pst on Saturday so it seems like stock is pretty low already. Pretty sure if u got a number u should be good but im surprised since havent seen any number over 400 yet

right. prolly to all the bay area consignment shops

Still :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:
1571866183773.gif

Dang. My America tee got mixed up at the UPS location. Don't know how but someone else picked it up.

NYC resellers will be waiting outside the exit. :frown:

sounds like an L. Successful submission on the website doesn’t mean you’ll get a text. It means you might get a text.
But he didn't even get the text that you're supposed to respond "yes" to. I thought I would see that initial message go out, people respond yes, then you get another message that tells you either your place in line or if you were unsuccessful at securing a spot. He didn't get any messages at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom