Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if people cancel the order before it goes out or if they just made a ton. I have no idea where I'll wear it outside of a few outdoor music festivals this fall, this isn't the sort of pullover I can show up to work in (unless I know I'm being fired that day)

I wonder if people cancel the order before it goes out or if they just made a ton. I have no idea where I'll wear it outside of a few outdoor music festivals this fall, this isn't the sort of pullover I can show up to work in (unless I know I'm being fired that day)
they stagger some stuff behind in the warehouse. last season I got super pissed at a clarical error they had made for one of my orders, called up there and I was given quite a few options that aren't on the site.

Regardless cool pick up. As much as I get why they do the F'em kinda stuff, I can't really rock with it. But you talking about music festivals and what not is deff a place I could see people rocking it.

Honestly I think I'll feel more self conscious about wearing this out than the Boris Slave Raglan from last season. That should be making more appearances in my wardrobe again as the weather starts to cool off a tiny bit. Still about a month and a half away from the first genuinely nice day.

I can see that ESD being my lowkey unseen middle finger when I'm having a bad day, wear it under another shirt and I'll be the only one that knows about it.

Oh wow, they've got people working the warehouse today. For all the stuff I read about week 1 shipping woes, this has been pretty smooth so far. Still waiting on stuff I ordered yesterday and this morning to get shipped, but my Thursday orders are on the move.

yeah they'll work everyday minus sunday if I'm not mistaken, especially on drops with hella pieces and/or big #s. people's shipping confs should be rolling in soon.

I was shocked getting a ship conf. today..
Normally it would be two weeks from now..
I keep looking at the ballerina tee, I know my girl wants one but it's growing on me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom