Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won Outfitgrid yesterday. Posted it under a new account that way my friends and co-workers wouldn't flame me if I lost :lol:

anyone know where i can get the grey hanes tees in sz large?
pretty much extinct tbh, if you find em theyre gonna be $50+ not worth it for hanes tees imo

but they are by far my favorite of them all, got a pack when they dropped SS12, got a small tho smh sh**s shrunk, bad. use em as undershirts now :kanyeshrug:

pretty much extinct tbh, if you find em theyre gonna be $50+ not worth it for hanes tees imo

but they are by far my favorite of them all, got a pack when they dropped SS12, got a small tho smh sh**s shrunk, bad. use em as undershirts now :kanyeshrug:
Yeah figured

Prolly gonna buy some of the black ones next time i cop

did not know that hockey shirt was supreme. I've been looking for a good hockey shirt. Don't care that the trend is out.

Last edited:
:rofl:
ohhhhh you're talking about the thunderbird. yeah that's god lvl. goes for law and order svu prices now.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
He ain't lying though @sunshineblotters the prices are dumb on that jersey better off just getting another piece a lot of people go for those ironic supreme items they always are nice but you have to remember how many pieces supreme drops every season guaranteed to find something nicer for a hella of lot cheaper..point in emphasis Joan of arc tee in black is a fantastic tee to me you can get them for a reasonable price but most people slept on it search the looks books guarantee to find something else more interesting don't buy into the hype

Last edited:
One of my all time favorite Supreme piece is the Supreme x CDG hoodie. Even for CDG prices the market price on those is :x

I aint mad tho. I do realize they drop a **** ton of new **** a year so I aint too concerned. A lot more important issues I need to deal with than copping items I missed.

lol at "law and order svu prices" :lol:

I need to use that one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom